A
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
1.45k Members

Symptoms/Signs?

Okay, so im worried i may have BPD.
I recently took an online test&ive attached a photo of my results, which 90% are over the average..
Im wondering if someone will give me some advice to whether i should go&see a doctor, but my mum doesn't believe my symptoms, and im too scared to go on my own, and im scared a friend will laugh if they hear the situation

I think i may try&contact my doctors through email, but i want some opinions on my results first, thank you!
2 Responses
520191 tn?1355635402
I believe these test/quizzes are mostly for fun and shouldn't be taken to seriously. But having saying that if you are struggling with life then it might be a good idea to see a doctor to make sure you are ok and if not then get some help to hopefully make you  feel better
I expect you had a good reason to do an online personality disorders test.  Because you seem to be unassure of things I would recommend you do talk to your doctor about the test and about your symptoms.  I think the results of an online test are way less important than your symptoms and how you experience life.

I don't think that it is about what your mother thinks or feels or believes but about what you do.  I would talk to your doctor.  That way if stuff is wrong then you can get support.  They may need to rule out physical causes too.
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.