Borderline Personality Disorder Community

What Have I Done Today to Bring Joy into My Life

So many days pass in monotony.  We drag through them just because we have to.  All too often, when I look back at the end of the day, I find I have done little or nothing to activate joy.  Today and yesterday were like that.

What do YOU do to add a spoonful of joy to your day?
I am just happy for each day and make the most out of it. Right now I just hooked up my new TTY and it will be good to keep in touch with friends again. I did feel kind of isolated until now though. The problem is when people feel cut off from people because they are depressed sometimes they feel that way regardless of what's going on. I can find enjoyment in small  and simple things.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.