Borderline Personality Disorder Community
1.43k Members

borderline personality disorder in Egypt

I am an Egyptian diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, I have never met someone with the same disorder. I guess it would be a good chance to talk to people suffering form the same thing.

Anyone Egyptian here suffering form BPD?  
8 Responses
#egypt
Yes, I'm an Egyptian with BPD too.
ana kaman masry we 3andy bpd yaret ya regala netkalem kowyes lama tel2y 7ad fahem enta bet7es be 2ee we te2dar tetkalim betab3itak mn gher matlbes mask
I am Egyptian , Diagnosed with BPD as well. I cannot find any place that offers DBT groups in Cairo. I am currently working with a therapist but I need a more professional way like those Marsha Linehan has used in her research.

Please let me know if anyone has more info
hi can we please all contact with eachother.thank you I am 31 diagnosed by more than 5 but I did not follow bcz they r not realy helping .please let us be in contact.
Hi am Egyptian, 29 diagnosed by an expert as severe bpd am kinda shocked is there anyone here to help. I mean in Egypt
Hey there, am 26 year old I have been diagnosed with BPD last year, finally understood what was wrong with me! If you guys are in contact I would like to join!
Me 2 and u can't find a way plz lets get in touch am a female with bpd any help?
Have an Answer?
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
1.43k Members
1.53k Questions
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.