Borderline Personality Disorder Community

impulsively cut my hair???

so, I just cut my own hair because I was upset and stressed about how I looked, and angry at my hair. I did it because I didn't care at the time and whatever but now I regret it,, I just got a haircut and I thought I was ugly,, and I think because of my gender dysphoria (I thought I didn't boy enough or like the person I wa spicturing enough) and I. Don't know I got upset and started to stressing about everything, school, life in general, and just cut it. but the problem is my parents. I don't think they're gonna react well. And I'm scared of how they will react. like how do I explain to them??? Please help?? It's rlly noticeable so I won't get away with it. I might just end up shaving my head. Pls help??
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.