Brain & Body Fitness Forum

tremors

I have tremors in my hands and legs and cracking of my wrists and balance problems and iam wondering why

Hi there and thanks so much for posting this question. From that description it could be a numerous of reasons. Please feel free to post in any other forum at medhelp including the "neurology" forum. Many people have been diagnosed with early Parkinson and the symptoms are similar but again sometimes for unknown reasons or even stress people suffer those conditions you are describing without being Parkinson.

10 Early Warning Signs of Parkinson's Disease
http://www.parkinson.org/Parkinson-s-Disease/PD-101/10-Early-Warning-Signs-of-Parkinson-s-Disease
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.