Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
231 Members

Can blood regularly rushing to head cause weakened capillaries?

First off I have OCD and I regularly wash my hands in the bath while bending over because the sink's taps are too close to the sink itself and leaves barely any room for your hands to fit. While bending over the blood rushes to my head and causes my face to turn bright red, I do this for about 2-4 minutes at a time and I have been doing this for 3 or 4 months, up to 15 times a day.

Does this pose any health riskshttp://www.medhelp.org/posts/new_with_new_subject?forum_id=926#, for example can all that blood rushing to my head this lead to weakened capillaries and eventually lead to a brain aneurysm? Also when I try to sneeze, blow my nose or cough there is this mild pressure in head and blackness around the edge of my eyes.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease