Fatality rate question about aneurysm at the right PICA

My father passed away in August. I want to find out what's the fatality rate for his type of aneurysm rupture.
He had 4 aneurysms on his right posterior inferior cerebral artery. The first 2 were bigger in size, the other two were smaller.
The first big one ruptured and it caused a massive intraventricular hemorrhage in the fourth ventricle, as well as hemorrhage in the 3rd and the lateral ventricles. The size of the ruptured aneurysm is 3.9mm.
How can I check what the data says about similar aneurysm ruptures in terms of fatality rate? When I say similar aneurysm ruptures, I mean at the same spot (the right PICA).
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community

Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease