Brain Health Community
690 Members

My head is aching for quite some time now

Today, the lower back of my head, behind my left ear near the back of my near hurts. it was really intense. If I'm going to scale it from 1-10 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, it's around 8 or 9. It was really painful. I tried to suppress the pain by applying pressure on it but it didn't work. It started around 7:50 in the morning until 1:30 but at that time the pain is around 4 to 6. I've been having this headaches for months now but it wasn't that painful. Today was most painful one. usually It's on number 4 to 6.
Please help me on this. It's really bothering me and it is affecting my studies already. I can't focus on our lessons and I can't think properly or solve the problems right away.
Hey I'm so sorry for your pains. You should really have it checked. There are numerous reasons for head aches so it's important that get checked.
How's your sleeping habit? Do you get enough sleep? Do you have any vision distortion? Have you tried pain relievers?
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.