Brain Health Community
691 Members

Vertigo and blue tooth headphone

Day before yesterday I felt weird feelings . Just like faint and spinning sensation through my eye close .But when I opened my eyes this weird sensation was disappeared . At that time I was listening music by my blue tooth headphone which had been connected by my laptop . On the middle of music I found out my head was hitting loudly with the beat of sound . After having this feelings I Put my headphone off and when I closed my eyes and I felt vertigo. Yesterday I was good because I didn't get this symptom . But today I'm feeling annoyed head sensation just feel like little bit weighty and in the morning my left eye has winked suddenly. I'm little bit tensed about it. Would I meet a doctor or It will recover automatically .

If you continue to have these symptoms, I would go to a doctor and get checked out, just for peace of mind.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.