Brain Health Community
690 Members

weight loss-post dengue

I lost too much weight and i shiver often due to weakness, i feel cold and pain. i need to regain my fat layer or good cholesterol layer. there is not much sunlight here at home. so, i have to do it only by diet. i lost a lot a muscle too. can't exercise at present. it happened b'coz of dengue, chikungunya, typhoid and then dengue relapse - all together in 2011. i became a piece of bone, hair loss. i have taken care of myself but i look very different. i am not able to solve - regain fat coat - part of the problem. how to solve it. then only i can focus on muscle problem.  
i regrew some of my hair using ayurvedic oils - bhringraj, olive, aloe etc. but there was hair color loss too which perhaps can't be repaired naturally.
m a 35 year old female unmarried vegetarian. so weak, that doctor advised not to get married. i had to discontinue work after 2011.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.