Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community

5 years post op transphenoidal surgery Gh secreting pituitary macroadenoma

i have just had my annual MRi and have a subdural hematoma on right side of my brain. Radiologist says it is unrelated to my surgery. I also had gamma knife. This hematoma is most likely chronic because headaches came on slowly and I cant remember hitting my head recently. I did hit my head about 5 months ago.

Has anyone had a chronic subdural hematoma years after surgery? I am trying to find cases of this happening.
I am 5 years post op and also had Gamma Knife in 2011.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I have not heard of a subdural hematoma post surgery. But I am not a doctor. Is the doctor evaluating you now a pituitary specialist or a Neuro?  
If you hit your head 5 years ago and previous scan was clear, perhaps you have a to get another opinion about treatment.