Anyone a few years into their recovery?

I had my surgery for a pituitary gland in 2014 and outside of some discomfort afterwards, most of my recovery has been pain free.  But my hormone problems persist and I'm not on any medication.  But my concern is sneezing and stuffiness.  Every once in awhile I blow my nose or sneeze a bit powerfully and right afterwards, I feel this discomfort in my head.  Not pain, but something like an odd pressure.  I don't know what it is but is that hole in my head closed or not?  I honestly don't know why it bothers me, but I do want to know if the hole is still there three years later.  Thanks for any insight.
The hole is not there. The hole is actually pretty small, and they close it with a special biological glue that encourages bone growth. It should have closed within 3-6 months. Plus the sinus they go through is way way up there...
But, see an ENT as post surgery you can have issues with the septum or may have another infection.