MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Heavily Calcified meningioma ?

My sister who is early 30s just found out she has a heavily calcified meningioma,
We don’t know what it is, she had an  mri for headaches and then they rushed her for a ct scan after the mri ,  the conclusion was left tentorium cerebilli extra axel lesion measuring 6x 5.5 x , heavily calcified menengioma. This was the mri results. The ct scan was the same. We are all really scared abs worried, I don’t want anything to happen to my sister, does anyone know what this is? Or how it’s treated? Is it taken out? Left what’s the outcome
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community