Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
521 Members

breast condition

I have a lump on my right breast 4years ago I undergone ultrasound and check ups my doctor said nothing to worry because its only a lipoma,.and now i notice a changes on my breast skin i already have this about 5-6 years ago but i'm worried now beacause i notice that it spreads above my breast and to think that its a peau d orange,.it is posible that it is peau d orange a sign of breast cancer spread after a long year?
I'm afraid you might need a physical examination and a scan. Are you based in The States? Message Dr Henry, he is an expert at this. He is a member of BCRF and BCRUK. The charity organization that funds for research projects. Mail him at drhenry247atgmaildotcom
I'm sure they will come up with a free examination and therapy for you.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.