Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
521 Members

granulomatous mastitis

hi
I had a small mass 4 month ago and I went to the doctor just to make sure that I do not have something bad. he told me that I have to make an ultrasound and it sowed I have 2 cm abscess. then he made a drainage with using cloxacillin
two weeks later I had a fever with swelling and redness in the same area. I went to ER, the told me I have to make another surgery, so they made a drainage again. 1 week later, the area turned to red and green. so I went to a breast consultant and he told me this is kind to CGM. NOW, every thing is gone, but I still feel this a small mass that I had 4 month ago.
I am worried about if the granulomatous mastitis can turn to cancer and how many month do I need to wait until I feel Ok, and How Successful Is Surgery?
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.