Why do questions go unanswered here?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi!

What Katarina said is at least true for me -- I feel comfortable contributing to questions and answers in the stage I and stage II forum, but am not well versed in the 3 and 4 stages.  I think that MedHelp would love to have a qualified community leader for this community -- anyone out there?

If I can be of any help, please feel free to contact me.

Warmly,

Chris
Healingwell62
Breast Cancer Stage 1 and 2 Community Leader
Helpful - 0
What was the question?
Maybe it is because the people who had answers didn't see it.
Shielah.
Helpful - 0
I don't know, but I have noticed this myself. I even brought this to the attention of someone who could/should be able to answer your question but my question was left unanswered as well.

Perhaps less is known about the more serious cancer stages by the volunteers who post here, and who may have more stage 1 and 2 cancers? perhaps this forum is too depressing?  perhaps it's because many people here post about friends and relatives vs. themselves?

I don't know. I had stage 3 cancer and I found it was easier to get a response on the other forum. (not the one from the Cleveland clinic)

Just wanted to tell you that I heard your question! kat
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community

A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.