Breast Cancer Community

14 year old male lumps behind nipple

hi im 14 and a few months ago i got a firm lump behind my right nipple. it didint hurt. now its gone mostly but im getting one on my left nipple, any adivce thanks

You are passing through an important part of your life where your body is going through various changes. The growth and development through your adolescence reflects some of these changes in the breast tissue.

There is nothing to be alarmed about. In fact this is called Thelarche. You can discuss with an adult around you or your doctor.

Let me know if you have any other doubts/queries.

Regards.
im a 14 year old male asking why i have a pea size lump under my right nipple and im afraid it brest cancer does any one know anything and can help me please
also it feels like its bruised it hurts a little
If you read the response to the other young man you saw that this can likely be a natural occurance that is fairly common among your age group. If you are especially worried about this you should have it ck.d out by your Family Dr. Please don't ever be embarrassed to tell an adult about things like this that concern you.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.