Breast Cancer Forum

14 year old male with lump under nipple

I am a 14 year old male and i have a lump under my right nipple. it is not painful to touch but if i squeeze it hard enough a milky discharge comes out. I am extremely worried that it may be something bad like breast cancer, but i cant say for sure without a medical opinion. Please help
Dear chawee:  You should show this lump to your parents and likely to a doctor for evaluation.  Without evaluation, we cannot speculate on what this might be.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.