Breast Cancer Community

3 breast tumors

had a biospy last week came back non cancerous, but i was wondering should i still ask my breast surgeon to remove them

This discussion is related to Found another Lump.
I read your post of yesterday but didn't respond because there were two good answers already posted. One would have to know exactly what the lumps were to know if removal is necessary. I'm sure when you actually see your Dr. he/she will advise you about this option. I believe you had only talked to the Nurse at that time and was only told that the biopsy revealed no cancer. Depending on what they are, some lumps are removed and some are left alone. Only your Dr. can advise you as he/she is the only one that has all your medical history and the full reports of your tests and biopsy.    Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.