Breast Cancer Community

A little story.

Since about 9th grade, I recall me changing for my swimming class in HS and I noticed a weird feeling lump on my right breast. I didn't really have breasts at the time, but then again I am a size 36A. It was a hard lump and I remember telling my friend and she responded with "Are you sure it isn't your nipple?" I didn't pay attention to it much after until it started to randomly hurt. I am now 20 and still have it. I get random lightning bolts of pain from time to time, and my right breast is still obviously bigger. I've always been scared to go and see what it was but now I'm more concerned than usual.  And to top it off, whenever I get aroused only my right nipple comes out and not my left. It stays soft practically the whole time. I would also get discharge at times from both my nipples and t was white. I didn't pay much attention because at the time I had found out I was pregnant and I assumed it was because of that. I didn't go through with the pregnancy but the discharge still occurred even after. Does anyone know what it could be?
First of all,I don’t think that the lump in your breast is a serious one,since it’s there for so long.It could be a Fibroadenoma or a cyst,( Both benign )but please be aware that all breasts lumps should be evaluated as soon as they are noticed.
Nipple discharge usually occurs when nipples are squeezed and the solution is not to stimulate them so the fluid stops.Also every woman is different and no two women's breast will look exactly the same even when fully developed.
I would suggest to make an appointment to see your Doctor about the lump in your breast.He/she might order an Ultrasound to make sure about the nature of the lump.You know,delaying a breast exam will only add more anxiety and prolong your fear.
So please make that phone call okay?
All the best…
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.