BREAST CANCER???

I am a 14 year old female who struggles with anxiety and depression. I do have a lot of panic attacks, but this time I'm thinking  it could be serious. I'm not going as far as to say I'm gonna die in two minutes... No. I'm serious. For the past year and a half I've been having very dense, thick breasts... My pores have been enlarged and there are little white hairs coming from them. I can easily pull our the hairs as well. I just recently found out that enlarged pores is a symptom of breast cancer. I have a small history of cancer in my family. My grandmother had breast cancer 20 or so years ago. And my grandfather just recently passed away due to terminal cancer. I just would like to know if it's serious or I'm just blowing it our of proportions again. I plan to ask my doctor about it the next time I see him, but an answer on the site would really help:) thanks!
Large quantities of sebum, the oil secreted in the hair follicles, could cause the skin's pores to become clogged and enlarged.This problem is most probably due to a skin condition and nothing to do with breast cancer.
The changes you are going through are very common because during puberty, your hormones are changing and all this makes breasts feel dense or lumpy.Also an increase in hormones (Testosterone) can lead to hair growth on your nipples.
Gaining  weight,breasts also enlarge and can sometimes change the skin appearance,including enlarged pores.
So please don’t worry about breast cancer at your age okay?... especially because these enlarged pores and dense tissue occur bilaterally…But it’s a good thing that you’ll be seeing your doctor soon so you can be reassured that there is nothing wrong with breasts health.
Take care…
THANK YOU SO MUCH

You are reading content posted in the Breast Cancer Community

A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.