- I am a 30 year old woman living in the UK and have a 3 year old son.
- I had a mamogram and a ultasound biopsy of my left breast confirming cancer.
- I had a mastectomy last Tuesday and the results of the histology came back yesterday:
Ductal; Grade 3; Size 34mm, 17.6mm, 11.1mm, 16mm; Margins clear; Number of Lymph glands removed - 22; number containing cancer cells - 22; Hormone sensitive.
- I am having a bone scan on Monday.
- I have been refered to Professor Ian Smith at the Royal Marsden Hospital in Sutton, London.
- I will be requiring chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. Awaiting results on hormonal therapy.
- Is there any nutritional/herabl assitance that can help me?
- I have heard of this chineese tea called Wan Bao that apparently breaks down cancer cells. I have
also heard that some herbal remedies can restrict the effectiveness of conventinal medicine. Do
you know anything about this?
- Someone has also suggested Reiki. Do you know what this is and if it would be benificial?
- What are my odds of survival?
Thank you in advance for your honestly in this.