Breast Cancer Community

Breast Cancer

- I am a 30 year old woman living in the UK and have a 3 year old son.
- I had a mamogram and a ultasound biopsy of my left breast confirming cancer.
- I had a mastectomy last Tuesday and the results of the histology came back yesterday:

Ductal; Grade 3; Size 34mm, 17.6mm, 11.1mm, 16mm; Margins clear; Number of Lymph glands removed - 22; number containing cancer cells - 22; Hormone sensitive.

- I am having a bone scan on Monday.
- I have been refered to Professor Ian Smith at the Royal Marsden Hospital in Sutton, London.
- I will be requiring chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. Awaiting results on hormonal therapy.

Questions:
- Is there any nutritional/herabl assitance that can help me?
- I have heard of this chineese tea called Wan Bao that apparently breaks down cancer cells. I have  
  also heard that some herbal remedies can restrict the effectiveness of conventinal medicine. Do
  you know anything about this?
- Someone has also suggested Reiki. Do you know what this is and if it would be benificial?
- What are my odds of survival?

Thank you in advance for your honestly in this.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.