They said i can wait for another month to get another sonogram done, to see if the size of the nodule has increase. Or I can also do the injection were they will distract two of my lumps for biopsy. But only the two,because the third lump is to big for that procedure. The third would require for open surgery. But from my sonogram and mamogram all lumps looks benign. Should i be worry about the size of the third lump?
If a biopsy is being recommended, then you should do it What is being recommended? Only be alarmed about facts, not what you might be imagining. Best regards,
Breast Cancer 1 & 2 Community Leader