Breast Cancer Community

Breast Pain

I am almost 22 years old and a mother, i breastfed for 2 years. The past month or so, every so often I have been experiencing sharp burning sensations when standing up, as well as pain in both my breasts on a regular basis where It hurts to be touched or even put a bra on. What could this be?

This discussion is related to Burning pain in breast.
Breast pain is a common breast symptom.  The reason for breast pain is not clearly understood, and is not usually associated with breast cancer.  Breast pain is sometimes associated with hormonal variations called "cyclical breast pain".
You  need to have a physical examination so the doctor can evaluate your condition by proceeding with  further testing if necessary.
Try to eliminate caffeine intake (Chocolate,cola coffee) Avoiding caffeine can lessen the pain considerably.
Take care and best wishes.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.