Breast Cancer Community

Breast cancer and bladder

Can anyone tell me if the breast cancer can spread to the bladder and how it would present itself.
I feel like I have an obstruction and Im worried that maybe it has spread to my bladder.  When I do urine tests whether positive or not, there is always blood in the urine.  I have severe pain.  IIt feelslikeI have to pee all the time and only tiny amounts come out. I was checked just last week and was clear for bladder infection. so I m thinking yeast infection,. Been on cipro. But yeast medicine not helping and it feels to swollen to  use applicator for yeast treatment. Extremely painful.  I can't even get the applicator in.  I am through with breast cancer treatment. Finished in October 2006. Finished radiation January 2007. Been on tamoxefin.  I am a two year survivor of Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage IIIA. someone please help me out here.
What you describe certainly sounds like a Urinary Tract infection of some sort. Breast cancer metastisis usually involves bone, lung, liver, brain and rarely colon. I personally have never heard of the bladder being affected. Did you see a Urologist ?? If not, I would advise you to do so.
I agree with you that it does sound like a bladder or urinary tract infection but I just had it checked and it was clear. I am actually on cipro for a sinus infection. I have heard of one case where breast cancer had  spread to bladder but I wanted to hear if more cases had occured. I am checking with urologist tomorrow.  It is just strange that I have pain and infection symptoms 24/7 even when I don't have an infection. I knew the breast cancer spreads to brain, liver lung bone and all. I have even heard of a case where it spread to kidneys and stomach. Personaly, cancer is cancer and lymph nodes are lymph nodes. I don't trust either one of them.    
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.