Breast cancer.

Normal breast contains any stones ? In my friend's  two   breast has  stones  12 years. That stones are moved when press.  Is this symptoms of cancer  ?. Pl reply ...
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Noraml breast do not contian stones, doesn't mean cancer though. A doctor's visot is in order here.
Helpful - 0
If the lumps that your friend has,have been there for 12 years, with no change in growth,I would guess that these lumps could be either Cysts or Fibroadenomas..But this is only a guess...
It's impossible over the internet to tell you what these lumps could really be. I would advise you to urge your friend to have these lumps examined by her Doctor to make sure that it's nothing more serious.Either a Mammogram or an Ultrasound would be valuable in her case.
Best wishes...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Breast Cancer Community

A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.