Breast Cancer Community

Breast infection

My right breast has been paining me for two days . I finally lay down flat on my back tonight to find that it was swollen and very soar to touch, so i probed and sqeezed it.  Then what looked like yellow puss came out. It felt some what relieved but it is still soar. My mom died of cancer in 1977, I am very scared and nervous.
I think that you should seek medical attention for this painful lump on your breast.
It sounds pretty much like an infection to me too and you might need some sort of medication to clear that up.
I hope that you have made an appointment with your doctor..if untreated this infection could get worse.
Best wishes..
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.