Breast Cancer Community

Breast lump...

The other day I noticed a small lump on my breast, almost directly under the nipple. I have a third nipple on my areola and when gently squeezing the lump a thin browny liquid leaked from the third nipple. The lump is now gone but I'm still worried. I'm sixteen and on the pill although I haven't taken it for a while but started again a couple if days prior to finding the lump..  
I think the best thing would be for you to ck. with your Dr. as this might be some issue with one of the milk ducts and it may need some type of treatment. I'm not sure if there is any relation between the problem and your birth control medication but your Dr.can tell you if there is any. Please ck. with the Dr. , OK ??   Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.