Breast Cancer Community

Breasts

I have a lump in my right breast about the size of a ten pence, it is not sore or painful wether I put pressure on it or not.  I am only fourteen and a bit worried.

This discussion is related to lump under nipple.
The majority of  breast lumps are not concerning, especially at your young age..
Most likely this could be one of many benign lumps like a cyst or a Fibroadenoma .These types of lumps are not cancerous and are commonly found in young people your age, but can also occur in women of any age. The cause of these benign lumps are due to hormonal fluctuations.
Breast cancer is indeed very rare at your age, but anytime you feel a lump in your breast, you should be aware that it is an abnormality and it's always wise to have it checked out by your health care provider who might recommend an Ultrasound if he/she thinks it’s necessary.
Please talk to your mom about it and let her call your doctor for a check- up okay?
Take care ...
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.