Breast Cancer Community

Bruised feeling under breast

Under my left breast, at my bra line, it feels like I have a deep bruise.  It doesn't feel like the rib is bruised though, it may be.  It feels more like the muscle/tissue.  I have large breasts but, do not wear an underwire bra.  I noticed this about 4 days ago and it is not changing (better or worse). I haven't done anything out of the ordinary that I can think of that would have caused strain or bruising.... not sure what to do!

This discussion is related to sore rib under breast-any ideas.
Bruises on the breast can often happen from an injury that we sometimes don't even remember how it got there.
If you discovered this bruise just 4 days ago, then it should get better with time.Try not to   feel it or rub it because it could get worse.Try cold compresses,but if this bruise gets worse or does not improve in a couple of weeks,then it's best to have your doctor evaluate it.
Best wishes...
A related discussion, Bruised feeling under left breast was started.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.