Breast Cancer Forum

Burning Sensation on right breast

Hi, I just turned 35, and for the past few months I have been experiencing a burning sensation inside my right breast.  I feel a lump close to the base of my breast, but this burning sensation feels more pronounced close to the surface of my breast.  I haven't had my period for 2 years but I'm not anemic.  My doctor said that there is no problem, that it could be early menopause, but I'm not sure.  I get cold whenever the temperature is below 84 degrees (I'm always cold) and I'm always tired.  I  don't want to be paranoic.  Are my symptoms consistent with early menopause, or is there something else?
Dear Juliet6298:  This is a breast cancer forum and this is our expertise.  In terms of your lump and discomfort, this should be evaluated by your doctor.  Regarding your other symptoms, a gynecologist could determine if you are menopausal.  Your primary care doctor can evaluate your other problems.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.