Breast Cancer Community

Burning sensation on the breast

I am 30 yr old female, had saline breast implant in 2008 and everything was fine until last month oct 2011 suddenly i started feeling burning sensation on my right breast near the nipple.  it does not happen all the time but quite often - no pattern.  i don not have any rash,dryness or any visible marks.  what should i do?  thinking of going to the Dr. but which one since i had my implant done overseas and not know of any Dr. who can handle breast question with implants in Houston.  Any suggestions would be helpful.
I would definitely suggest getting it looked at, because burning sensation could mean something is up. Implants are pretty common so your regular gp probably at knows what to look for or at the very least can refer you to someone who would be more knowledgeable.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.