Breast Cancer Community

Can someone help me out please?

I'm fifteen and I woke up yesterday morning with my left breast quite swollen. My nipple is flaky and has a tiny little bump on the niple, kind of looks like a pimple. Its been there for quite some time now, about a couple months. I start my period soon, but my breasts have never swollen up like this before. They'll be sore, but other than that they are fine. It is noticeable larger than my right one, and it leans to one side. Somehow there is a scratch on it that bleeds from time to time. I noticed that this morning. It is tender and sore to the touch. Any advice on what it could be? I'm kind of worried to be honest
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.