Can this mean I have breast cancer?
I am 16 years old and there are concers I have about my breast. My left breast has been hurting for about 3 months now. I had been checking myself due to that my family has a big history of breast cancer. I noticed there was harder tissue on my left breast that is not noticible on my right.About a month ago I went to the doctor and they send me to do a sonogram to see what it could be. After the sonogram they told me I had cysts on my left breast. They gave me pain killers and that was all. Now about two weeks ago I noticed that what I had felt before had gotten slightly bigger and is now causing my nipples to get swollen. I can no longer wear a bra because any presure on my breast causes pain that the pain killers wont get rid of. My left nipple is very large in size and has gotten lighter. My areola on my left breast has also gotten darker. There is obviouzly something hapoening on my left breast that is not present on my right breast. Can this be a sign of cancer or any serious condition?
please call your doctor back, and let them know what is going on.  you deserve to find out what is happening.  if they brush you off, get a second opinion.  It doesn't sound like typical breast cancer symptoms, but it sounds like something is going on.  best wishes, and keep us updated