Breast Cancer Community

Cancer & Ozone

Recent results show carcinoma, low histology, non-agressive 1.9 cm  on the top of my left breast, w/ADH on the lower part.   Doctor wants to do a bilateral mastectomy -but my choice-  he says for sure on the left, and since I have some calcifications & "wait & see" tissue on the right I should do them both & be done & not worry.  I have the opportunity to go into an Ozone machine?  prior to surgery (consult on 18th, surgery scheduled for 29th)  Can this hurt?  Help?  Any info?
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.