Breast Cancer Community

Dent in my breast after the Biopsy

I have a big indentation in my breast after the biopsy.  They didn't even do the lumpectomy yet.  Is this normal?  The lump before the ultrasound was pea size now it feels almost golf ball size. The doctor say it trauma from the biopsy.  Could the cancer spread that fast?  I had the surgery 3 weeks ago.
The deformity is no doubt the result of the biopsy and the increase in the size of the lump could very well be a hematoma due to the biopsy. This area of bleeding can be contained and feel very much like a lump. DCIS is NOT invasive so there would be no spread to surrounding tissue.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.