Breast Cancer Community

Fat necrosis of Breast

My FNAC biopsy report, of 3 cysts of my left breast,  says that it is suggestive of fat necrosis. Is there any treatment other than surgical removal of the cysts? How do I prevent it form getting worse?
These would be two seperate issues. Cysts can be left alone or removed if they are particularly troublesome. Fat necrosis can be due to a past injury and can be removed at the discrection of the Surgeon. The fat necrosis should be a stable factor and the cysts can vary in size according to the hormonal levels in the body. You might have everything reviewed by a Breast Specialist for an opinion as to treatment.  Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.