Breast Cancer Community

Funding for Cancer Drug

Hi. I have stage 4 breast cancer.  Previously had DCIS and stage 3 breast cancer.
I have pretty much exhausted all treatment options.  Chemo either stopped working (cancer progressed and fluid built up on my right lung) or side-effects (such as neuropathy) necessitated stopping drugs.
I have been offered Ibrance, in conjunction with Tamoxifen and Zoladex.  Ibrance is currently unfunded in New Zealand. Each cycle, consisting of 3 weeks of tablets and 1 week off, costs approximately $6000. Pfizer have adopted a patient Ibrance Assistance Programme meaning that after we pay for 11 cycles the rest are then free ( providing it's of clinical benefit and we have no further progression).
I need to fund $66,000 worth of treatment.
My friend has set up a givealitte page for me.  Would anyone have suggestions on how I could market this outside of my very small network of friends in my country.
I have found the process depressing, but necessary.  I would like to be able to focus my remaining time and energy on my family and my health. Would love feedback.  Thanks in advance.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.