Gosh, I'm glad the tumor is removed and very sorry you are having to now face step 2. It's a lot! Are you handling it all okay? So, your doctor is not helping you decide? To clarify, I think you mean paclintaxol? That is the same as Taxol. Option 3 is the way many go with stage 3 bc or when at higher risk. It's very effective. If you are looking or the most aggressive approach, I'd go with that one. All situations are not perfect in terms of tolerating the drug regimen. Chemo isn't easy.
So, I think hearing the doctors explanation for why they recommend option one would be helpful. They deal with patients with your similar circumstances and have seen success rate that they are pleased with to go with that option. That anecdotal experience is really helpful. Did the doctor say why exactly option one was best for you in their opinion?
Go with your gut!
I think if I could turn the clock back I would not have had chemo.
I have had varying advice over the years.
"Chemo is not effective for solid tumours".
Chemo adversely affects your immune system.
Chemo is effective in less than 5% of the population.
Chemo and radiation can cause cancer.
If an option, I would advise discussing with an intragrative doctor/ oncologist or talking to an experienced naturopath specialising in oncology.
You have time to make a decision. Don't let doctors pressure you into making a quick one.
Address the root cause.
Do what you feel is right for you!!