Breast Cancer Community

I have a lump

Hi i have a lump about 1 inch in diameter and it is not very big i found it this morning when i woke up. It is under my skin. It is on my armpit. it is smooth and sore when i touch it there is no bite so i know it didn't come from a bug. it is not even red. Help should i go to the doctor.

This discussion is related to lump under my armpit.
I would advise that you do check with your Dr. regarding this lump. To appear so suddenly this may well be due to some sort of irritation in that area. There are lymph nodes in that location but being as large as you state I would doubt that it is a lymph node although anything is possible. Sometimes there can be irritation in response to deodorant or an infected hair follicle. It's still wise to have it examined by your Dr. since some type of treatment may be necessary.  Regards ...
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.