Avatar universal

Is this normal?

I am a 15 year old boy going through puberty i feel a small lump under my left nipple. It hurts and when squeezed ouses water(very small amount) what should I do
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
3147776 tn?1549545810
You should definitely see a doctor.  These symptoms could be benign, or could require attention.  Here are a couple of articles (the first one is shorter), stating that the symptoms for men are the same as women, and that any sign of lumps or discharge require further examination.

Helpful - 0
It doesn't ouse crazy i just should not have squeezed it
No, but it should not ooze at all, and you said you felt a lump.  Do you have a family history of breast cancer?
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Breast Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.