Breast Cancer Community

Left Breast Lump and Nipple Pain

I am 27 and have found a breast lump in my upper left breast close to armpit area, I had a mamogram and ultrasound but they said it is hard to tell because I have VERY dense breast tissue. My breast feels very heavy and my nipple burns and redish/purple color(not the same color as my right breast) Any suggestions?
I would think that if no results were obtained with either test that something addition might have been advised. If there is a lump then it surely would have been obvious at least on the Ultrasound. A breast MRI is often used when dense breast tissue is a problem but that would be at the discretion of your Dr.s based on your total medical history and current symptoms. You might consider consulting a Breast Specialist for some additional opinions / suggestions. Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.