Breast Cancer Community

Lump Armpit

I had painful lump after waxing. But after a week, the size decreased and the pain is now totally gone. However, there is still a small lump left and is not going away. I don't know if it is a "scar" because I tried to pop it before. Should I be worried?
Usually painful lumps are not indicative of breast cancer,but any lump in the armpit is concerning.It could be a swollen lymph node which can enlarged due to shaving, waxing, using a deodarant and other infectious causes.
If this lump persists more than 2 weeks and does not decrease in size.It would be better to consult your doctor for evaluation.
Best wishes
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.