Breast Cancer Community

Lump Check

I finally went to the Dr and am having a Mammogram & ultrasound tomorrow.  I have two rather large lumps between my left breast and armpit.  I have also been having pain in what seems like under my left shoulder blade. Also have pruning of left areiola and it looks darker than the right one.  Any thoughts?
Not really .... I'm sure the Mammogram and Ultrasound will shed some light on the lumps you describe. The lumps and the issue with the areola may not be related and this applies to the pain under your shoulder blade. The lumps could be cysts, Fibroadenomas or even fatty tumors. Can't really speculate without benefit of examination so I can't be of much help other than to say you'll just have to wait for the results of the testing.    Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.