Breast Cancer Community

Lump below right Pectorial.

I am a 37 year old male. I have just noticed a 1/4" by 1/4 lump just under my right pectoral on the right of center near armpit. There is no discoloration of skin. The lump is maybe 1/4 deep. It seems to stay attached to tissue. There is no pain when I pinch or touch it. Any ideas what this could be?
I think a visit to your Dr. is in order for an exam and possibly an Ultrasound to determine the nature of this lump. It's impossible over the internet without benefit of examination to speculate as to what it is so your Physician is the answer to your question.  I wouldn't be pinching it too much in the meantime either.    Regards .....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.