Breast Cancer Community

Lump in Breast

My wife has a lump in her left breast which is increasing slowly and is painful sometimes including the whole left arm.

This discussion is related to Quarter size lump.
Your wife should seek medical attention for this sore lump.Although cancer is almost never associated with pain,nevertheless she needs to have this mass checked out and most probably have some tests ordered by her doctor, like a Mammogram or an Ultrasound .This lump could be an infection, cyst, fibroadenoma or something more serious.I would urge you to make an appointment with her doctor to find out what's going on.
Best wishes to both of you.....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.