Breast Cancer Community

Lump in armpit

Hi i'm 21 years old overweight woman. I've been having a lump in my right armpit and it really hurts. The first time i found it was months ago and that time it burst and kinda gone but sometimes it would appear again in my armpit (but not on the same spot), sometimes in my left armpit. I've been using ichthyol cream and doesn't seem to make it all gone.

as for my breasts, I never felt any pain on my breast or find a lump.

should i be worried?

thankyou so much.
Anytime you fine a lump I don't care were,get it checked please...the sooner you fine something the better your changes are!!!! Trust me I know  got a question for ya , does your breast get tenter ,,and the lump does it feel sore when you rub it?  Let me know
Usually painful lumps are not indicative of breast cancer. What you have sounds like an infected sebaceous (oil gland) cysts. Cyst and infections on the surface of the skin of the armpit may be caused by shaving or use of antiperspirants (as opposed to deodorants) Other infectious causes such as abscesses under the skin may also produce, painful lumps in the armpit.
Since this problem keeps coming back, I would advise you to see  your doctor for evaluation and appropriate treatment to get rid of the infection.
Best wishes.
hi there thank you so much for replying and giving me advise. the first time I found my lump was a few days after shaving and changing deodorant. again thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Best wishes :)
i dont think i ever feel my breasts hurt, sore or tender except a week before or on my period time.. the lump hurts even when im not touching it but when it burst it hurts less.

thank youu so much for replying :)
My lump didn't hurt hurt..but like a consist ack ! When it grow from a size of a dime to a baseball in 3 weeks my breast turn yellow light purple cause it grew so fast it brusd my *** near my nibble...if I hit it on something, omg it would hurt for hours...everybody is different remember that dear.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.