Breast Cancer Community

Lump in breast after surgery

Dear Dr.
I'm 30 years old and i had a breast biopsy on 1st July upon finding a lump in my left breast. It turned out to be stromal fibrosis after the test. I found out that there was an even bigger and harder lump after the surgery. When i went back to see the doctor he said it was normal and it takes about 6weeks to heal. It's been over 3months now and I still feel the lump though not painful or itchy as it used to be but still hard and big. Is this normal? How long will it take to get my breast back to normal? Thanks, AK79
Hi and welcome. You've reached the breast cancer community on this forum. You will most likely get responses from people like me but not from the doctor. Below you will find a link to post your question to the doctor. And Best Wishes!

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Breast-Cancer/show/121
A related discussion, breast,,, was started.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.