Breast Cancer Community

Lump on my Breast

Sir/Madam
I have noticed a small lump about 10 mm in size on my right breast just below the nipple, it is not painful, are there any cause of concern,What test and where i can get this checked.

jyo
Hi,you could start by making an appointment with your doctor who will examine you and probably order a mammogram in a Hospital or breast clinic.If further investigation is needed you could be asked to have an ultrasound that will provide more information to the radiologist.No one can tell you for sure what is the nature of this lump,only a biopsy will.Sorry I can't help you more,but the only thing I advise you to do,is to have this lump checked out by your doctor the sooner the better. Best wishes for good results.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.