Breast Cancer Community

Lump under nipple

I am a 14 year old male. I used to have two tender lumps under both of my nipples. the one under my right nipple has gone but there still is one under my left nipple. Is this normal or should I be worried about cancer?
Hi. It's normal for males your age to have tender lumps under the nipples.  Those are breast buds, and are a result of a sudden increase in sex hormone levels in your blood.  This is part of normal pubertal development and is nothing to worry about.  Besides, breast cancer is rare in males, and rarer still in males your age. So I wouldn't consider cancer in your case.
i am 13 year old male help me i got a very big lump under my fight nipple because of me and my friends mucking around and giving each other frosstys and now i have a large lump
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.